Employment Type: Full time
Job Industry: Retail
Job Location: Mississauga
Our client, a large retail operation is looking for a strong senior financial analyst join the finance team and manage controls over gross margins and inventory. You are an independent, friendly, enjoy challenges, creative in your approach flexible to competing priorities and most importantly a team player. Reporting to the finance manager.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Creates & maintains annual and long-range plans for Inventory and Gross Margin.
- Analysis of historical trends with the inclusion of external variables to build forecasts
- performing research- conducting and providing complex financial analysis regarding all aspects of Gross Margin and Inventory for the store locations
- Creates monthly Gross Margin and Inventory forecasts
- In-depth analysis to interpret and identify risks and opportunities related to Gross Margin components and Inventory
- Partnering with all business partners to streamline and create intelligent information
- Other duties / projects as assigned
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- CPA designation, CGA, CMA, CA is an asset
- 5+ years of analysis
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in partnership with the team
Join the current team and make a difference!
E-mail your resume today in WORD FORMAT or Apply on line
#controllersoncall #financefulltimejobs #retailfinancejobs
We thank and value all our applicants.
Our Customer’s Thoughts
“We used the services of Controllers On Call (ConC) on numerous occasions. What impressed us most about ConC is their quick assessment of our needs and then doing their utmost to fill our requirements.”
“We feel comfortable in recommending (ConC) to any company that need qualified, hands on senior professional with a wealth of diversified experience.”
“Controllers On Call (ConC) provided a successful candidate within four days who was a professional and had
the right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”
“We really couldn’t have done it without you.” The right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”