Employment Type: Full Time
Job Industry: Broadcasting and Entertainment
Job Location: Downtown Toronto, ON
Our client, a large TV Broadcasting and Entertainment company seeking a hand on Accountant to ensure the finance function is up to date. Experience within all assets finance function is necessary. You are a “doer”, hands on, outgoing, independent, analytical, detailed-oriented and results driven professional. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- General Ledger analysis on a continual basis
- Working with the team to create budgets and forecasts
- Working with intangible assets
- Amortization monthly, using correct methodology
- Ensuring all entries are properly booked.
- Execute monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Variance analysis and written commentary
- Helping with the implementation of new inventory system
- Clear understanding of internal policies and procedures, make recommendations for improvements and or additions
- Additional duties as assigned.
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Minimum 5 years of accounting
- Degree in Finance, CPA or working towards
- Strong organizational skills, reliable, autonomous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with advanced excel
Join the current team and make a difference!
E-mail your resume today in WORD FORMAT or Apply on line
#controllersoncall #financejobs #accountingjobs #toronto #senioraccountant
Our Customer’s Thoughts
“We used the services of Controllers On Call (ConC) on numerous occasions. What impressed us most about ConC is their quick assessment of our needs and then doing their utmost to fill our requirements.”
“We feel comfortable in recommending (ConC) to any company that need qualified, hands on senior professional with a wealth of diversified experience.”
“Controllers On Call (ConC) provided a successful candidate within four days who was a professional and had
the right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”
“We really couldn’t have done it without you.” The right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”