Employment Type: Full Time
Job Industry: Retail
Job Location: Mississauga (Hybrid)
Our client, a large retail operation is looking for a strong financial analyst- Store operations to be supportive of financial analysis. You are an independent, friendly, enjoy challenges, creative in your approach flexible to competing priorities and most importantly a team player. Reporting to the finance manager.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- prepare reporting and analysis related to store Payroll, and other discretionary expenses to help business partners
- Perform general accounting month-end/year-end duties such as sub-ledger close.
- Posting journal entries including accruals/adjusting entries, and compiling balance sheet reconciliations and schedules in accordance with GAAP and SOX
- Collaborates with partners to identify opportunities and risks to improve decision making.
- Help improve accuracy of forecasts and rolling plans by introducing improvements to processes and procedures
- Partnering with departments to ensure accurate and complete information is attained
- Support Store Operations initiatives to measure, analyze and explain the tests and create project plans to roll out successful initiatives
- Other duties / projects as assigned
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- CPA designation or working towards
- 3+ years of analysis
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in partnership with the team
Join the current team and make a difference!
#controllersoncall #financejobs #retailfinancejobs
Our Customer’s Thoughts
“We used the services of Controllers On Call (ConC) on numerous occasions. What impressed us most about ConC is their quick assessment of our needs and then doing their utmost to fill our requirements.”
“We feel comfortable in recommending (ConC) to any company that need qualified, hands on senior professional with a wealth of diversified experience.”
“Controllers On Call (ConC) provided a successful candidate within four days who was a professional and had
the right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”
“We really couldn’t have done it without you.” The right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”