Employment Type: 6 Mo. CONTRACT
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Job Location: Etobicoke
Our client, a large-sized machine manufacturing company is looking for a hands-on professional to come in and join their exciting team to cover a sick leave. Someone with an exceptional eye for detail, and extremely organized with the ability to help promote continuous growth and improvement. Reporting to the #AccountingManager
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Monthly #financialstatements, month end close and financial reporting
- Analyzing monthly financial results for the full #P&L at the Toronto facility, including validating the accuracy of key finance metrics.
- Prepare annual #budgets, quarterly #forecasts and weekly outlooks for the facility
- Assemble the monthly ops and financial package and present to the VP of Ops and Plant Management team
- Work closely with engineering and procurement on the annual standards roll as well as monthly PPV reporting.
- Review and monitor cycle count process and inventories. Help analyze reports for variance problems, physical to book inventory variations, and takes corrective action.
- Track #capital project spending, timing and cost impact against project plan, forecasts and budget to understand and report variances.
- Reviews #payroll and labor analysis on weekly basis and ensure applicable payroll controls are in place.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate and Divisional accounting/internal control procedures,
- Analyzes plant operating costs in detail and partners with plant operation leaders to develop actions to increase profitability and enhance long-term return on investment.
- Performs special studies and analyses at request of plant or division management.
.YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant controller experience
- Post graduate degree in Finance, #CPA or near completion
- MS Dynamics is a bonus
- Hands-on, independent work style
Join the team and make a difference!
E-mail your resume today to: https://bit.ly/378AJww
Our Customer’s Thoughts
“We used the services of Controllers On Call (ConC) on numerous occasions. What impressed us most about ConC is their quick assessment of our needs and then doing their utmost to fill our requirements.”
“We feel comfortable in recommending (ConC) to any company that need qualified, hands on senior professional with a wealth of diversified experience.”
“Controllers On Call (ConC) provided a successful candidate within four days who was a professional and had
the right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”
“We really couldn’t have done it without you.” The right mix of finance and people skills to fill our need was found very suitable and professional.”